Here I will tell you that How to Install iOS 12 Public Beta in iPhone, iPad and iPod Tuch step by step.
iOS 12 updates can install all the devices of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, which is running on iOS 11, including four-year-old iPhone 5S. Now available for downloading iOS 12 public beta for Apple users, which means that users can install and test pre-release versions of the latest operating system and can give their feedback later.
Which devices will have iOS 12 public beta install
According to the company, every device working on iOS 11 will be upgraded. So I’m telling here about the devices in which you can install iOS 12 public Beta;
iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S.
iPad: 12.9 inch iPad (second generation), 12.9 inches iPad Pro (First Generation), 10.5 inch iPad Pro, 9.7 inch iPad Pro, iPad Six Generation, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2.
iPod Touch: iPod Touch Six Generation.
Install iOS 12 Public Beta: Backup of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Before downloading and installing iOS 12, make sure that you have backed up the backup of your device’s data. On PC or Mac, you can choose to backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch through the cloud or iTunes.
How to Prepare via Cloud Backup of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
* Add your device to Wi-Fi network
* Go to Settings and select your name and tap the Eye cloud
* Then tap the IME Cloud backup
* Finally tap Backup Now
How To Prepare With iTunes iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Backup
* Insert iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into your Mac or PC
* Launch iTunes
* If a message asks you for a passcode of the device, or asks for Trust This Computer, then follow the steps on the screen.
* Select your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch when it appears on iTunes
* Finally, click Back Now Now
iOS 12 Public Beta: How to Get Enrol for the Apple Public Beta Software Program
Now you have prepared a backup of your device and it’s time to invoke your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Apple’s public beta testing program.
* From your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Beta.Apple.com.
* Tap Get Started
* You will now be asked to enroll your device, for which it is necessary to sign-in with your Apple ID
* Tap on Agri term and conditions
* Tap on ‘Agree’ to confirm again
Then go to your device’s settings, then general and finally software updates (Settings> General> Software updates) and now easily download and ‘install iOS 12 public beta’ to your device.