Hello, Friends, If you want to ‘download aadhar card without mobile number’ on your PC and phone. Then you can download e-aadhar card online step by step.
Aadhaar card is lost. You are upset. Do not understand what to do? I suggest that you do not have to worry. You can download aadhar card digital copy of the base again. But Aadhaar number will be required for this. If you do not even have it, then it can also be known online. This 12-digit official identification number is compulsory and not in a way. But it works as an identity card in most government papers.
In recent times some government institutions have also made it mandatory. Aadhar Card is issued by the Indian Government on behalf of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
The most important feature of Aadhar card is that its digital copy is also available which can be downloaded from the UIDAI website. Such a facility is not with any other identity card. The second feature is that digital copy is valid everywhere on an original card. If you have lost the Aadhar card and you need new, or you need to copy it so that it can be deposited with an online form. Your solution to these needs is on UIDAI’s website.
The formation of the Aadhaar card is free and also to remove its digital copy. You have to do this.
Know your UID base card number
You will need a UID number or enrollment number to download Aadhar card copy. If you have received a hard copy of the Aadhar card, then write down the number written on it in a safe place. If you have lost your Aadhar card, look for the enrollment form to know your enrollment ID. If you do not have anything in all of these then you have to first find it. You need to:
1. Go to UIDAI’s website.
2. Ensure that Aadhaar No (UID) has been selected from the options made on top of the screen.
3. Type your full name as it is printed on your Aadhaar card.
4. Type one of the email IDs or phone numbers. Keep in mind that these details will not be different from your Aadhar card’s details.
5. Type the characters appearing in the image in the box created above the Enter the Security Code.
6. Click to get OTP.
7. One time password will be sent to your email id or phone number. Enter the password in the Enter OTP box.
8. Click Verify OTP.
9. Now you will get your Aadhaar Number via SMS or Email.
Download Aadhar Card Copy
After getting the UID number, you can use it to download a copy of your Aadhaar card. The method is also very easy.
1. Visit the e-Aadhar page on UIDAI website.
2. Next, select the Aadhaar next to I have.
3. Enter your base number. Also, enter the full name and your home zip code.
4. Enter the text above the text box in the text box.
5. Click Get One Time Password.
6. If you click Confirm in the pop-up box this one-time password will be sent to your mobile number. If you want, you can also send it to your email by clicking Cancel.
7. Enter the password in the box next to Enter OTP.
8. Click Validate & Download
Now your Aadhar card will be downloaded as a PDF file. However, this password will be protected. Its password is your home address’s zip code. You can print out this file. This is a fully valid Aadhar card.
In this way, you can Download Aadhar Card online. If you have any problem download e aadhar card, you can ask me.