How to change JioFi Password: JioFi is a Hotspot device offered by Reliance Jio for Internet connection. Users can access the internet on multiple devices like laptops, smartphones and TVs with JioFi device.
If you want any user to not connect to your WiFi and you want to keep your JioFi device secure, then you have to change JioFi password. So, it is important to protect your JioFi device from unauthorized access by password protecting it. Changing your Wi-Fi password regularly is very important here. But how. So I’m going to tell you in this post “how to change JioFi password“.
How to change JioFi Password step by step
1. Connect your laptop or smartphone with JioFi.
2. Open Google Chrome or any other browser and type the URL: http://jiofi.local.html and press enter.
3. Press the Login button from the top-right corner of the portal page.
4. Enter User ID and password and hit the login button.
5. Go to the settings tab and select Wi-Fi settings.
6. Here you will find the options to change the Wi-Fi password and JioFi name (SSID). So enter the desired password and the SSID (if you want to change).
7. Click Save to apply the changes.
I hope that you like this tips how to change JioFi password step by step.