How to change Facebook password: Facebook is the world’s most popular social media platform, which keeps your friends and relatives in touch. But do you know that the problem of Facebook account hacking is increasing?
You may think your Facebook account is safe and nobody can open it without knowing your password, but this is not true. There are some people who do not need a password to sign in to your Facebook account and they can easily open your account.
Everyone has their Facebook password very cute, some people do not know how to set a password that no one can hack them.
If you also want to change Facebook password, then I’m going tell you that “how to change facebook password” in this post.
Change facebook password follow the below steps
I will tell you about changing the Facebook password on the desktop and Android phone.
How to change facebook password on the Desktop:
1. First, open the Facebook and Login your Facebook account.
2. Now click on down arrow in right sight of your PC screen and select ‘Settings‘.
3. After it select Security and Login option in the left side of the window.
4. Now select “Change password” option and click on ‘Edit‘.
5. Now you can change your Facebook password from here.
How to change facebook password on Android
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the menu option towards the top-right corner of your screen, it looks like three horizontal bars.
3. Then, you need to select the “Settings and Privacy” option.
4. Herein, you must tap on the “Account Settings” option.
5. Go to the “Security and login” option.
6. In the new menu, select the option “Change Password.”
7. Now, you will be prompted to enter your existing password and new password.
8. Enter your existing password in the topmost field. Thereafter type your new password in the middle field and re-enter your new password in the bottom field also. You must set a secure password, which would be a combination of special characters, numbers, lowercase and uppercase alphabets.
9. After the above step, press the “Save changes” button. Your Facebook password is now changed.
10. As a security measure, you will be asked to log in using your new password.
11. On the screen enter your username and new password. You will be able to use Facebook as usual.
Note: Whenever you change your password, it is advisable to note it somewhere and keep it safe, so that in case you want to change your password again, you can access it conveniently. But make sure that you do not share it with anybody ever.